Experienced Guidance. Client-Oriented Service.
Pat Moore has more than 30 years experience representing clients on the East End of Long Island. She has earned respect for her knowledge of land use regulations and complicated development projects. As a former municipal attorney, her knowledge of local regulations guides buyers and sellers of real estate. Her knowledge extends to estate planning and administration.
- New York, 1987
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Major: Economics and Lation American Studies
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Nu
- Suffolk Count Bar Association, Member
- Southold Voice, Board Member
Current Employment Position