A Trusted Legal Team
For most people, estate planning and real estate transactions are important. They are also deeply personal to a lot of people, requiring a close look into family, finance and other personal matters. If you are like most people entering a real estate deal or preparing to establish one, you need a lawyer you can trust, someone who will listen to you and be understanding of your situation while providing high-quality legal services at a fair price.
At Moore Law Group, we are your trusted legal team. Each of our lawyers has decades of legal experience in residential and commercial real estate matters and helping clients establish estate plans. We take a personalized, professional approach by taking time to get to know our clients and understand their goals. Then, we work personally with clients to help them understand their options and help them make smart decisions to protect their legal interests. Throughout the legal process, our attorneys will remain available and responsive, answer all of your legal questions, and help you through every step. Serving clients throughout Long Island, New York, we are a trusted name in legal service.
Meet Our Team
Our two attorneys bring decades of legal experience and knowledge:
- William D. Moore, attorney at law: William Moore is a strong, professional and fair litigator whose practice is based on honesty and mutual respect. He is also a strong negotiator who goes the extra mile for the firm’s clients.
- Patricia C. Moore, attorney at law: Patricia Moore focuses especially on real estate law, with particular knowledge in and emphasis on the development of waterfront properties, a rare practice area.
- Betsy Perkins, paralegal: Our paralegal Betsy Perkins has been with us for a number of years. She is a consistent, knowledgeable and welcoming presence on our team and for our clients.
- Julia Spanburgh: Julia Spanburgh graduated East Stroudsburg University in 2019 with a double major in public relations and media studies and a minor in English. Julia takes quite an interest in the Real Estate field as she has numerous family members who work in Real Estate. She has had the pleasure of working at Moore law Group for over a year now and enjoys the knowledge & experience she gains every day. She enjoys spending her free time exploring both the North & South fork and spending time in Philadelphia.
- Julia Schade: Julia Schade graduated summa cum laude from Quinnipiac University in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law in Society and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics. As someone who was born and raised in the town of Southold, she is grateful to spend more time on the North Fork and learn from the well-experienced attorneys at Moore Law Group.
- Wesley, “the greeter”: Wesley is our beloved ten-year-old golden retriever. He welcomes all of our clients with a wagging tail and a smile. In the years that Wesley has worked at the office, he’s yet to have a bad day.
We are a team of honest, skilled advocates representing our clients with professionalism and care, backed by transparency and integrity.
Contact Us Today
To discuss your legal needs with an experienced attorney, talk with us today. We look forward to the chance to discuss your legal needs. Call us at 631-808-9030 or fill out our online contact form today.