Experienced Guidance. Client-Oriented Service.
William Moore has more than 30 years experience representing clients in Real Estate transactions-Residential and Commercial, Business Formation, and Estate Planning including Wills, Trusts and Estates.
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- J.D. - 1984
- Honors: cum laude
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1981
- Major: Political Science
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1986
Current Employment Position
- New York Bar Association, Member, 1986 - Present
- United Methodist Church, 1985 to Present